- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 18/07/2009
If young Asian kids reading The Financial Times see pictures of people smoking cigars, they will rush out to buy some Cohiba Behikes and smoke them and become addicted. This must be the reason why last weekend’s Asian edition of … Continue reading