- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 16/10/2009
Montblanc created a limited-edition Mahatma Gandhi pen, priced at Rs1.1m (US$23,000/-) with an 18-carat solid gold, rhodium-plated nib, engraved with Gandhi’s image, and “a saffron-colored mandarin garnet” on the clip. The pens were unveiled in the week of October 1, … Continue reading