- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
Daily Archives: 24/10/2009
The controversial Body Worlds exhibition came back to Singapore yesterday. Essentially, dead bodies on display. The bodies have been preserved by a process called plastination, invented by a German named Gunther von Hagens. Some of the specimens even show prosthetics … Continue reading