- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 24/10/2009
The controversial Body Worlds exhibition came back to Singapore yesterday. Essentially, dead bodies on display. The bodies have been preserved by a process called plastination, invented by a German named Gunther von Hagens. Some of the specimens even show prosthetics … Continue reading