- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
Daily Archives: 25/10/2009
Raj Rajaratnam, founder of hedge-fund giant Galleon Group was arrested October 16 allegedly for insider trading which netted US$20 million in illegal profits. Among the executives of renowned companies he allegedly received info from was McKinsey’s Anil Kumar, said to … Continue reading