- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 25/10/2009
Raj Rajaratnam, founder of hedge-fund giant Galleon Group was arrested October 16 allegedly for insider trading which netted US$20 million in illegal profits. Among the executives of renowned companies he allegedly received info from was McKinsey’s Anil Kumar, said to … Continue reading