- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Daily Archives: 09/12/2009
Plans to convert the former Serangoon Garden Technical School along Burghley Drive into a workers’ dormitory last year had upset residents, who raised several concerns. In view of the concerns, some guidelines were drawn up. For example, the quarters will … Continue reading