- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 22/01/2010
Often, the two holidays Hari Raya and Chinese New Year are very close together so stores would put up ads hawking their merchandise and they would inevitably use greetings like “Kongsi Raya” (combining greetings from two cultures together). Last year, Deepavali … Continue reading