- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
Daily Archives: 22/01/2010
Often, the two holidays Hari Raya and Chinese New Year are very close together so stores would put up ads hawking their merchandise and they would inevitably use greetings like “Kongsi Raya” (combining greetings from two cultures together). Last year, Deepavali … Continue reading