- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
Daily Archives: 05/02/2010
On February 3, I requested Saint Pierre The Restaurant to prepare a truffle lunch for me and four of my buddies; we ate from 12:30pm till 4pm, then we adjourned to a private cigar lounge afterwards. The lunch cost over S$3000/- but … Continue reading
Another year has come and gone; The sands of time keep trickling away. Your birthday reminds us to let you know We’re thankful for you each and every day.