- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
Daily Archives: 04/03/2010
35-year-old project manager A Teo (that’s the name The Straits Times used) and his girlfriend, a 28-year-old personal assistant paid S$410 and checked into a Siloso Beach Resort’s rooftop garden suite on February 27 to celebrate their 11th-month anniversary, but … Continue reading