- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
Daily Archives: 27/05/2010
In 1992 Montblanc launced 20,000 Hemingway fountain pens and 30,000 Hemingway ballpoint pens. Though made only of coral red and dark brown precious resin (translation: plastic), they cost quite a bit during those days because of the gold-plated mountings and … Continue reading