- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 27/05/2010
In 1992 Montblanc launced 20,000 Hemingway fountain pens and 30,000 Hemingway ballpoint pens. Though made only of coral red and dark brown precious resin (translation: plastic), they cost quite a bit during those days because of the gold-plated mountings and … Continue reading