- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Daily Archives: 05/06/2010
There’s much to benefit from a death. Family members may get to inherit. Some charities may receive sizable donations from the deceased’ estate, if he has willed it. Some foundations may receive endowments. Some universities may gain a chair or a professorship funded by … Continue reading