- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
Daily Archives: 04/07/2010
Bulgarian consumers, the poorest in the EU, often carry several cellular phones with subscriptions to different providers because their country has the highest interconnection fees in Europe for making calls from one network operator to another. Bulgaria has three major … Continue reading