- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
- Oh Shuddap Already Lah Puleeze!
Daily Archives: 04/10/2010
If you think Canadian Brian Millett’s conversion of a coffin into a car (see picture above) is morbid, consider Happy Coffins from Singapore. As part of Lien Foundation’s Life Before Death campaign it has launched The Happy Coffins initiative. The campaign “seeks … Continue reading