- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
Daily Archives: 25/10/2010
Suddenly in Singapore, a proliferation of internationally known chefs! Seven at Marina Bay: Catalonia’s Santi Santamaria, Paris’ Guy Savoy and Sydney’s Tetsuya Wakuda, whose restaurants have all opened and are operating to capacity crowds. Yet to open: Wolfgang Puck, … Continue reading