- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
Daily Archives: 27/10/2010
Facebook confirmed on October 18 that some of its most popular applications transmitted identifying information, such as user names, to advertising and Internet-tracking companies. The admission came after a Wall Street Journal investigation which uncovered evidence that all … Continue reading