- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 23/11/2010
If you remember, Oliver Camphausen made me a bullet pipe before. I’ve just acquired another one of his pipes. Camphausen started pipemaking in the year 2000 but has since gone full time. Every pipe is completely handmade.