- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
Daily Archives: 16/12/2010
And they call themselves “Venerable.” “Venerable” means someone who is sanctified and considered sacred by religious association; someone who deserves to be venerated. Is Ming Yi deserving of such an honorific? The top Buddhist authority in Singapore wants the Venerable … Continue reading