- Lack of Social Intelligence or Just Plain Rude
- The Meaning of Fear
- I Ain’t Fading Away
- When Life gives you Melons, you are Dyslexic
- Lee Kuan Yew on Getting the Best out of Life
- Chinese People Speaking English must be Singaporeans!
- A Pipe by Reiner Thilo Bindschädel
- Avoid Catching People “Screwing Up”
- Souvenir Pit Stop
- Tear Down This Wall!
Daily Archives: 16/12/2010
And they call themselves “Venerable.” “Venerable” means someone who is sanctified and considered sacred by religious association; someone who deserves to be venerated. Is Ming Yi deserving of such an honorific? The top Buddhist authority in Singapore wants the Venerable … Continue reading