- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
- Join! It’s Free! Or is It?
Daily Archives: 30/12/2010
In May, Transportation Security Administration screener Rolando Negrin pummeled a co-worker with his government-issued baton. The fight began, according to a Miami-Dade Police Department report, after Negrin’s training session with one of the agency’s whole-body imagers. The scan “revealed Negrin … Continue reading