- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
Daily Archives: 11/03/2011
His face is probably the most easily-recognizable one in the world. Ernesto Che Guevara fought with Fidel Castro to bring forth the Cuban revolution. Many regard the Argentinian doctor a hero, some, however, consider him a butcher responsible for mass murders. He himself was assassinated by … Continue reading