- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
- Join! It’s Free! Or is It?
Daily Archives: 18/03/2011
Samuel Gawith’s “pedigree” is that of a snuff manufacturer. Today the company continues to make this historical tobacco product – which is basically tobacco ground to a very fine powder and “appreciated” using one’s nose. The company has five base snuff … Continue reading