- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
Daily Archives: 02/06/2011
Banks and insurance companies attempting to use plain English in their contracts instead of “legalese” should be applauded. The same, unfortunately, cannot be said of business-speak or BS. Example: “What are your plans moving forward? I have a sense … Continue reading