- Lack of Social Intelligence or Just Plain Rude
- The Meaning of Fear
- I Ain’t Fading Away
- When Life gives you Melons, you are Dyslexic
- Lee Kuan Yew on Getting the Best out of Life
- Chinese People Speaking English must be Singaporeans!
- A Pipe by Reiner Thilo Bindschädel
- Avoid Catching People “Screwing Up”
- Souvenir Pit Stop
- Tear Down This Wall!
Daily Archives: 02/06/2011
Banks and insurance companies attempting to use plain English in their contracts instead of “legalese” should be applauded. The same, unfortunately, cannot be said of business-speak or BS. Example: “What are your plans moving forward? I have a sense … Continue reading