- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
Daily Archives: 02/08/2011
Usually a couple of days before my flight, I would get a SMS from SIA with words to the following effect: “SQFltInfo – You are booked on SQ308 SIN-LHR 03-Aug-11 09:05hrs (T3). To check-in please reply with Y38210 only.” I … Continue reading