- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
Daily Archives: 02/08/2011
Usually a couple of days before my flight, I would get a SMS from SIA with words to the following effect: “SQFltInfo – You are booked on SQ308 SIN-LHR 03-Aug-11 09:05hrs (T3). To check-in please reply with Y38210 only.” I … Continue reading