- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Daily Archives: 11/08/2011
Primary headline, front page, Financial Times “Companies & Markets” section, August 1: “HSBC set to axe 10,000 jobs.” Primary headline, front page, Financial Times “Companies & Markets” section, August 2: “HSBC to hire 15,000 in growth markets.” Ding dong ding … Continue reading