- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
Daily Archives: 12/08/2011
Egyptian air chief marshal Hosni Mubarak has ruled Egypt as president since 1981 but was ousted earlier this year after 18 days of street demonstrations. Thaksin Shinawatra was elected prime minister of Thailand in 2001 and was in office until … Continue reading