My youngest son Xi, is an avid collector of Soviet-era headgear and gas masks, such as those used in Afghanistan. His collection is probably the only one of its kind in Singapore. The pictures below show only a sample:
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras