- Unbelievably Embarrassing
- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
Daily Archives: 24/05/2012
Purchased this from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. It is made by German pipe maker Vauen, founded in Nuremberg in 1848, and is not a toy but a real pipe that can actually be smoked: