- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
- Oh Shuddap Already Lah Puleeze!
- Cockling Along
Daily Archives: 14/06/2012
Yes, it’s a pipe! The Vauen Zeppelin briar pipe, a pipe smoked in the 1920’s when airships cruised the skies. These Zeppelin pipes were specifically designed for use around dirigibles to prevent accidental sparks from touching off highly explosive hydrogen.