Yes, it’s a pipe! The Vauen Zeppelin briar pipe, a pipe smoked in the 1920’s when airships cruised the skies. These Zeppelin pipes were specifically designed for use around dirigibles to prevent accidental sparks from touching off highly explosive hydrogen.
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus