- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
With Safari reset, and iTunes deauthorized, I closed the lid of my MacBook Pro for the last time Sunday night. It was a love affair that started even before I left the circus in July 2011. It started when I … Continue reading
Ava Lee is a sexy lesbian with big tits. She’s in her 30’s. She’s a forensic accountant – whatever that means – but actually she’s a debt collector skilled in a deadly form of Chinese martial arts. Owe money? Pay … Continue reading
A first-ever peek at three pipes carved by a pipe maker from Singapore who wishes to remain anonymous. These are flawless briar pipes of premium quality and is a preview of more to come. I examined them last night and … Continue reading
Have the Germans gotten loopy? Or will all pipes be smoked this way in our upside-down future? A Purisme by Vauen.
Literature is a subject that is facing an untimely demise in our schools. Students fear that they can’t “score” with the subject, something they can do with math and science. “With math and science, once you know the formula, win … Continue reading