Be Vigilant!

On April 17th, a teenage student suffered second-degree burns on his right thigh after sitting on a “transparent liquid” – believed to be acid – at a bus stop along Bukit Batok East Avenue 3.

On May 2nd, a 24-year old nurse had her left buttock burnt by a corrosive substance – also believed to be acid (sulfuric acid) – on a SMRT train seat. She is currently warded at the Singapore General Hospital for 3 per cent burns.

Apparently there was one other case.

There’s probably a sick bastard out there responsible for this.

Be careful what you sit on.

This entry was posted in Unforgiven. Bookmark the permalink.