- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Oh so much bullshit. I’ve been reading about how Singapore will emerge stronger as a nation due to the haze; that Singaporeans have joined hands to help each other weather the haze; that the haze has pulled us together as … Continue reading
Year after year, the haze will shroud our island, reducing visibility, causing havoc to our breathing. Citizens will make noise, the government will say they are working on it but the culprits don’t care a shit. This goes on and … Continue reading
He’s 83 but when he was hospitalized on June 4th he didn’t want me to worry especially when he knew that I was overseas. (I’m still away, having left Singapore since June 2nd.) He told everyone not to let me … Continue reading
The diabolical overlords, thin-skinned and paranoid had demanded that town criers credit a huge amount of earnings into the overlords’ treasury. These cash would be forfeited if the town criers make disparaging remarks about the overlords or engage in conversations … Continue reading