- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
- Oh Shuddap Already Lah Puleeze!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
The Financial Times says “Read it and stay single” and the author herself, in her Acknowledgements, thanked a couple for reading the manuscript in the months leading up to their wedding, saying “It doesn’t seem to have harmed you guys … Continue reading
From Poul Winslow, a Grade C, decorated with an acrylic ring:
Vauen Pipe of the Year 2012:
The pipe smoking forum based in Germany, of which I am a member, issues in limited numbers, its annual Pipe of the Year, usually one smooth and one rusticated or sandblasted version. Poul Winslow has been commissioned to carve these … Continue reading
Singapore’s so-called “Top 3 favorite Hawker Heroes out of a list of 12 (drawn from hawker establishments’ ratings on HungryGoWhere, The Business Times’ Knight Frank CEOs’ Hawker Choices, Makansutra and popular TV food programs) would represent the country in a cook-off … Continue reading