- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
The Financial Times says “Read it and stay single” and the author herself, in her Acknowledgements, thanked a couple for reading the manuscript in the months leading up to their wedding, saying “It doesn’t seem to have harmed you guys … Continue reading
From Poul Winslow, a Grade C, decorated with an acrylic ring:
Vauen Pipe of the Year 2012:
The pipe smoking forum based in Germany, of which I am a member, issues in limited numbers, its annual Pipe of the Year, usually one smooth and one rusticated or sandblasted version. Poul Winslow has been commissioned to carve these … Continue reading
Singapore’s so-called “Top 3 favorite Hawker Heroes out of a list of 12 (drawn from hawker establishments’ ratings on HungryGoWhere, The Business Times’ Knight Frank CEOs’ Hawker Choices, Makansutra and popular TV food programs) would represent the country in a cook-off … Continue reading