- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
In June, British businessman and art collector, and overall scumbag Charles Saatchi and his wife, television chef Nigella Lawson, got into a tiff outside a London restaurant. Uncomfortable photos appeared in the British tabloids initially and then circulated around the … Continue reading
He is a citizen of Singapore, a tiny country with an economy that has already overtaken the USA in gross domestic product per head two years ago. He owns a resort in a neighboring country where the Singapore dollar is … Continue reading
So Zoro helps himself to Ding Tai Fung’s toothpicks. On June 21st labor chief Lim Swee Say praised companies like Ding Tai Fung for paying attention to the finest details. “Success never happens by chance,” said Lim, who’s also a … Continue reading