- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
- Oh Shuddap Already Lah Puleeze!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
In June, British businessman and art collector, and overall scumbag Charles Saatchi and his wife, television chef Nigella Lawson, got into a tiff outside a London restaurant. Uncomfortable photos appeared in the British tabloids initially and then circulated around the … Continue reading
He is a citizen of Singapore, a tiny country with an economy that has already overtaken the USA in gross domestic product per head two years ago. He owns a resort in a neighboring country where the Singapore dollar is … Continue reading
So Zoro helps himself to Ding Tai Fung’s toothpicks. On June 21st labor chief Lim Swee Say praised companies like Ding Tai Fung for paying attention to the finest details. “Success never happens by chance,” said Lim, who’s also a … Continue reading