- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Received a pair of painstakingly handcrafted Cafe Colombiano sandals in Tejido leather from mexsandalguy. Yes, came all the way from Mexico! Many thanks, dear friend! Your gesture is very much appreciated indeed. I love these sandals, been wearing them since … Continue reading
When I kept office hours I was always the first to be in the office and the last to leave. I don’t expect that of everyone. I was passionate about the work I do. Yes, it was tiring and at … Continue reading
The Lyon-Singapore Association and the Municipality of Lyon have unveiled a bronze bust of Lee Kuan Yew at the Singapore University of Technology and Design to recognize his outstanding accomplishments. The bust is intended to be an early birthday present … Continue reading
Our second grandchild, a girl, R.J.T. was born on September 4th at 2348hrs via a natural, drug-free water birth! She weighs 3.556kg. Mother and child doing great. Grandparents, especially, the grandma are ecstatic! Taking her home soon to meet her … Continue reading