- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
Daily Archives: 13/12/2013
A two-star Moretti at the top. Igino Moretti’s son-in-law is none other than Marco Biagini. The bottom two are by Matteo Stefani, a lawyer in Italy who carves pipes trademarked Don Florian.