- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
- Oh Shuddap Already Lah Puleeze!
- Cockling Along
Monthly Archives: January 2014
They left for Perth on economy class. After all that posturing and big talk, they sneaked out like a family of refugees. What a letdown! My compassionate thoughts are with the residents of Perth, now that it will stink of … Continue reading
I cannot understand the logic of mongoloids who say we should be contented because even first world countries have overcrowded hospitals so we should shut up or trains break down in London all the time so we should learn to … Continue reading
My sister-in-law and her husband flew to New Zealand for their honeymoon. She spent her entire honeymoon in bed. No she wasn’t doing what most honeymooners would do in bed. She was resting in bed having caught chicken pox probably … Continue reading