- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
- Join! It’s Free! Or is It?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
They left for Perth on economy class. After all that posturing and big talk, they sneaked out like a family of refugees. What a letdown! My compassionate thoughts are with the residents of Perth, now that it will stink of … Continue reading
I cannot understand the logic of mongoloids who say we should be contented because even first world countries have overcrowded hospitals so we should shut up or trains break down in London all the time so we should learn to … Continue reading
My sister-in-law and her husband flew to New Zealand for their honeymoon. She spent her entire honeymoon in bed. No she wasn’t doing what most honeymooners would do in bed. She was resting in bed having caught chicken pox probably … Continue reading