- Lack of Social Intelligence or Just Plain Rude
- The Meaning of Fear
- I Ain’t Fading Away
- When Life gives you Melons, you are Dyslexic
- Lee Kuan Yew on Getting the Best out of Life
- Chinese People Speaking English must be Singaporeans!
- A Pipe by Reiner Thilo Bindschädel
- Avoid Catching People “Screwing Up”
- Souvenir Pit Stop
- Tear Down This Wall!
Daily Archives: 21/02/2014
Beng Hiang is a Hokkien restaurant along Amoy Street and has been around since 1978. Lots of robust Hokkien dishes and my favorites are the two dishes below: