Along Yong Siak Street is Cheng Delicacies – a coffee shop selling Hainanese dishes. My favorite is the pork belly drenched with a special sauce of vinegar and garlic. Oh, if only they provide chinchalok for us to dip the pork in!
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes