- Lack of Social Intelligence or Just Plain Rude
- The Meaning of Fear
- I Ain’t Fading Away
- When Life gives you Melons, you are Dyslexic
- Lee Kuan Yew on Getting the Best out of Life
- Chinese People Speaking English must be Singaporeans!
- A Pipe by Reiner Thilo Bindschädel
- Avoid Catching People “Screwing Up”
- Souvenir Pit Stop
- Tear Down This Wall!
Daily Archives: 23/04/2014
The Health Sciences Authority said on Monday that three individuals have been fined about S$100,000/- in all for selling illegal electronic cigarettes, or battery-operated gadgets that simulate cigarette smoking. In Singapore, e-cigarettes are currently prohibited under Section 16 (1) of … Continue reading