- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
- Oh Shuddap Already Lah Puleeze!
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Brendan Eich, co-founder and chief technology officer of Mozilla Corporation, best known for the Firefox browser was promoted in March to CEO but his position as CEO lasted barely two weeks. News surfaced that back in 2008 he had made … Continue reading
More than 1,500 SingPass accounts could have been accessed illegitimately, potentially threatening the security of citizens’ data from how much they earn and where they live to their car number and children’s names. In a hastily-called press conference late Wednesday … Continue reading
The Speak Good English Movement has enlisted drag queen comedian Kumar to give Singaporeans grammar lessons, as part of a long-running drive to encourage the correct use of English. I for one believe that English should be spoken the way … Continue reading