- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
November 17th 30 years married 10,950 days 262,800 hours 15,768,000 minutes 3 amazing children 1 fantastic son-in-law 2 beautiful grandchildren 1 blessed family!
About this time last year, there was a story going around claiming that Samsung paid Apple US$1 billion worth of damages in a lawsuit using 5-cent coins transported by 30 trucks. The story even quoted Samsung Chairman Lee Kun-hee saying … Continue reading
“Loose lips sink ships.” I remember those words on a poster on the wall when I was serving my National Service. Basically it means “beware of unguarded talk.” I tend to interpret it as “keep your promises.” Over the weekend … Continue reading
This is the same pipe made for the movie Inglourious Basterds and is handmade by a German-Austrian pipe maker. It is NOT a toy or a movie replica or part of the official movie merchandise – the pipemaker made this … Continue reading
At this year’s National Day Rally in August, the prime minister highlighted some individuals who despite a lack of university degrees rose to prominence in their careers. Since then, talking heads, aided by the media, have been sending forth the … Continue reading