- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Monthly Archives: December 2014
For Christmas this year I was inundated with gifts from family and friends. Among them are three tobacco pipes. The top left one is a Poul Winslow flame grain pipe; simply lovely. The little sandblasted pipe next to it is … Continue reading
In yesterday’s papers two loud headlines were staring right in my face. One about a fucktard from China who activated a plane slide for a quick exit. The other headline screamed “High drama in Tampines after murder” – some nut … Continue reading
The UN and human rights groups have all gone apeshit and have called for the prosecution of US officials involved in what a Senate report called the “brutal” CIA interrogation of al-Qaeda suspects. What???!!! So how should cruel and heartless … Continue reading