- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: January 2015
The German pipe smoking forum I belong to has commissioned Braeval to bottle 30 bottles of its 18-year-old single-malt as our official tipple. This is a Speyside whisky that stands out for its complex frutiness paired with sweet oak aromas. … Continue reading
Back when I was Mr Ignoramus quaffing cheap hooch, when I heard someone using the term “triple malt whisky” I scoffed, thinking it was a lame attempt at oneupmanship – the “you drive a BMW 5 Series, but I’m being … Continue reading
Monkey Shoulder Triple Malt Scotch Whisky is a so-so tasting blend of three Speyside single malts – Glenfiddich, Balvenie and Kininvie. The whisky takes its name from the injury suffered by those manual laborers in the olden days who painstakingly … Continue reading
Not all who wander are lost (Tolkien) and not all who declare themselves to be simple are necessarily simple. But I am indeed a simple man. I believe in certain basic fundamentals. Simply, I believe in friendship (backed with action … Continue reading
Iggy beat me to it, purchasing this off eBay, but was kind enough to let me have it at the price he paid. This is an unsmoked estate pipe, a much-coveted large Longchamp Leather Billiard made in France in 1959. … Continue reading