- Unbelievably Embarrassing
- An Indian David Copperfield
- NASPC Pipe of the Year 2020
- Just Landed: A Pipe by Tom Richard
- Very Rare Masterpieces for the Discerning Collector
- Our Appalling Hawker Centers
- Ingrates Who Bite the Hand that Feeds Them
- Have You No Decency?
- Jailed for Honest Reviews?
- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
Daily Archives: 15/05/2015
At the Chicago Pipe Show, I purchased from American pipe maker extraordinaire, Anthony Harris, a double-chambered pipe. Many people think that the double-chambered pipe is a new development or a fad, but that’s not quite correct, as the traditional calabash … Continue reading