- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
- Partagas Culebras
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Once again, an event that few ordinary Singaporeans can relate to is here – the F1. The hookers have flown in, the stars will be performing and this is the only night race in the world, but if you are … Continue reading
At Starbucks, Jem, Jurong Gateway Road, last Thursday, two woman – one was accompanied by a child – sat for a good two hours at least, talking on top of their voices, oblivious of the other customers around them, WITHOUT … Continue reading