- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Once again, an event that few ordinary Singaporeans can relate to is here – the F1. The hookers have flown in, the stars will be performing and this is the only night race in the world, but if you are … Continue reading
At Starbucks, Jem, Jurong Gateway Road, last Thursday, two woman – one was accompanied by a child – sat for a good two hours at least, talking on top of their voices, oblivious of the other customers around them, WITHOUT … Continue reading