- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
Monthly Archives: July 2017
My best friend Phil responded to my last post by saying “you provided a sound analysis of marriage and composed a pretty accurate picture of looking many years down the road. Yup, your wife does in time come to look … Continue reading
In Singapore, 7,614 marriages ended in a divorce or an annulment last year, up by 1.2% from 2015. I can’t really comment on why people get divorced. People have their reasons and I guess some marriages are simply too broken … Continue reading
Invited people to a soirée recently – a time of piano music, champagne and caviar and the replies I’ve gotten convince me that Singaporeans need to seriously attend some etiquette classes. I indicated that only those who CANNOT make it … Continue reading
It is always a joy to receive a meerschaum pipe from Fikri Baki – no one carves meerschaums like him.