- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
- Join! It’s Free! Or is It?
Monthly Archives: August 2017
She: Need to reschedule our lunch – my cat is dying. Me: Oh dear, I’m sorry to hear this. This is so sad. She: Nothing to be sad about, death is normal. Me: You are very stoic. She: Nothing to … Continue reading
Just purchased a couple more pipes made by the very affable Marco Biagini of Moretti Pipes. Moretti pipes are among my favorites! For size comparison each pipe is placed next to my Group 5 Dunhill Shell Briar with bamboo.
During a WhatsApp chat: Commiserating with a friend in Macau who just had her bedroom window blown to bits by typhoon No. 10 that hit Macau on August 23rd. The No. 10 signal has only been hoisted 14 other times … Continue reading
Coffee Bean lays claim to having invented the ice blended drink decades ago. Well, so what? Copycats and disrupters are changing in a big way, how business is done. The biggest taxi company in Singapore has just reported a massive … Continue reading