- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
Daily Archives: 18/09/2017
Singapore is in the throes of change. MRT stations and many other places where monetary transactions take place – including at hawker centers – are going cashless, food courts deploy robots, robots fry our rice, parking coupons will soon belong … Continue reading