- Freyr: Paws-itively Purr-fect!
- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Taiwan, March 23rd. Our driver dropped us at Jiufen, a historical enclave about 40km away from Taipei, and told us to phone when we are done and he will come pick us up and drive us back to Taipei. The … Continue reading
This rubbishy pipe has furthered my opinion that mercenary (paid for hire) pundits are flatulent bags of pus. Look at the wows in the reviews of this pipe – you’ll be amazed at how people talk about it as though … Continue reading
Marco has done it again – created a most unusual pipe of stunning beauty. It’s only the fourth such pipe he has ever made; cost US$1500/-. The birdseye grain at the bottom is simply out of this world:
Jerome Rodale was the founder of a publishing empire dedicated to health. In 1971, talk-show host Dick Cavett invited Rodale onto his TV show after reading a New York Times Magazine article that called Rodale “the guru of the organic … Continue reading