- Three-inch Murder Weapon
- Walking on Eggshells
- Too Many Encounters with Men and Women in White
- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
Monthly Archives: April 2018
By the end of today, poor Inuka could be dead. Inuka, the 27-year-old polar bear at our zoo is ailing and may be put down. Today is supposed to be D-Day. Inuka would be in his 70’s in human years, … Continue reading
When a client asks for consultants with experience working on engagements in the same industry, I often deliberately send in a team without the relevant industry experience. I don’t want anyone with preconceived ideas to help the client. In any … Continue reading
When McClelland Tobacco Company decided to close shop – citing a totally farfetched reason that only retards will believe – pipe smokers rushed to buy up all available inventory. When they heard that Dunhill pipe tobacco will no longer be … Continue reading
A bat flew into my apartment the other day. It was weak, seemed very exhausted and soon died. I guess it came from the nearby forested area, an area being cleared for housing development. Such deforestation has driven animals out … Continue reading
Here’s a special tapered stem Liverpool made of apple wood; so far this is the second apple wood pipe that Marco has made: