- Avoid Wildfire Pizza
- What’s Up with Some WhatsApp Users?
- Now Everyone Is An Author
- The Retards Doth Complain Too Much, Methinks
- Do Hungry Ghosts Exist?
- Modern-day Freakshows
- The Indispensable Pests in Our Lives
- Remembering Heinz Schwarzkopf – Gentlemen’s Gentleman
- Fame is a Double-edged Sword
- They Who Can Do No Wrong?
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Many people, when coming across an idea or a subject, mentally race ahead to conclude whatever picture they have in their minds. Example: I said “I heard durian prices…” and before I could finish, the person to whom I was … Continue reading
Bad English speakers proliferate my world. I hear more and more people dropping the apostrophe when referring to someone or something related or belonging to a person. I hear people saying “Daniel mother” instead of “Daniel’s mother” and “Daniel pipes” … Continue reading
Always a pleasure to own a pipe by Lee von Erck; here’s another masterpiece:
Charles Rattray opened his pipe and tobacco store in Perth, Scotland in 1903. The company is now owned by Kohlhase & Kopp of Germany. Rattrays pipes are made in England, France and Italy. These two pipes pictured above, made from 2,000-year old … Continue reading