- Crowdfunded Products? Thanks, but No Thanks!
- Close, but no Cigar!
- Smarty-pants Not Wanted on This Planet
- A Pipe Made by Two (no, not a Bicycle Built For Two)
- Bovine Scatologists and Trumpet Blowers Galore at Bullshit Central
- Grab Crab: May the Bleeding Hearts Cry! And for Rabbits Too!
- Diwali Debacle
- Rare Japanese Lacquer Pipes
- Greek Odyssey
- Quiescence and Hiatus
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Many people, when coming across an idea or a subject, mentally race ahead to conclude whatever picture they have in their minds. Example: I said “I heard durian prices…” and before I could finish, the person to whom I was … Continue reading
Bad English speakers proliferate my world. I hear more and more people dropping the apostrophe when referring to someone or something related or belonging to a person. I hear people saying “Daniel mother” instead of “Daniel’s mother” and “Daniel pipes” … Continue reading
Always a pleasure to own a pipe by Lee von Erck; here’s another masterpiece:
Charles Rattray opened his pipe and tobacco store in Perth, Scotland in 1903. The company is now owned by Kohlhase & Kopp of Germany. Rattrays pipes are made in England, France and Italy. These two pipes pictured above, made from 2,000-year old … Continue reading